Wednesday, February 23, 2011
The letter
I sent a letter to Willie telling him that he is going to be a father to a baby girl. I hope he takes it well. I got a letter in the mail with a picture of him. He is doing alright he survived everything so far without gettinghurt just a cold here and there nothing to bad. I still miss him its so hard doing this all alone. Maria is doing well enough that she went back to work today so i decided to take Ruth to the park. I got fired at work yesterday. They found out i was pregnant and wouldnt let me stay. I guess i seen it coming to be honest it was bound to happen. There is word going around that they are sending some of the soldiers homefor awhile to gather some supplies and other things. I wonder if i will know any ofthem..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment